Emotions are part of the humans inside, understand them is needed to live in harmony around people and with ourselves. It Is necessary to understand your emotions and live in peace with them, we need to understand as well the peoples’ and recognize the consequences of fight them down.
Do not put down your children’s emotions, the consequences could be negative on their behaviors. In this post, I would like to share with you some of the consequences and thoughts on how to put down your children’s emotions can affect them seriously.
- Feeling emotions is not sometime negative in our life’s; putting down or ignore your child’s emotions would let them think that is showing a negative feeling.
- They will learn not to cry and show his emotions in a different way like anger and fury, as an effect they can develop mental problems in the future.
- They will feel confuse once they want to cry and won’t know what to do when they are feeling sad and will hide to cry thinking there is something bad as the illusion that only fragile and weak people cry.
- Kid will grow up without emotional intelligence and will disconnect from their heart developing health problems.
- The lack of creativeness and connection with their emotions won’t let them be real and won’t show their authenticity showing their real personality.
- They will develop immature personality having difficulties to understand others individuals in their environments.
- They will be able to blame other people on the way they feels, instead to find a solution on how they feel.
- Once they experience a difficult situation like the lost of a family member for example, they will have more chances to commit suicidal acts.
- Kid will feel useless and won’t have their self steam strong and define, since they are not having the emotional support from their parents or guardians.
- As adults they will feel some time of bitterness and resentment about their life because they did not learn how to express their emotions.
- In school they could face mistreatment and neglecting, especially when they are little, and in the job place as adults because they would not know how to express emotions.
- They could develop some addictions as drinking, drugs, smoking and all type of addictions since he will feel empty inside
As a parents we need to take the time to understand our children since they are born, and also on all the phases on their lives. They need us to understand the way they are feeling inside.
Children needs to understand their emotions , we need to let them laugh, cry, and get angry; they need to understand that emotions are normal; with time they will understand the meaning of each emotion to find the solutions and feel better as individuals.